For some members the vegetables you get in your share are old favorites, but sometimes there are vegetables unfamiliar or a different color than most are used to. We share cooking information in our e-newsletters.
Some good cookbooks to refer to include:
- From Asparagus to Zucchini: The CSA Cookbook
- Greene on Greens, Bert Greene
- Healing with Whole Foods, Paul Pitchford
- Nourishing Traditions, Sally Fallon
- Putting Food By )on canning, curing, pickling, etc.) Greene, Hertzberg, and Vaughan
- Root Cellaring, Mike and Nancy Bubel
- Stocking up, Carol Hupping and the Rodale Food Center
- New Laurel's Kitchen, Robertson, Flinders and Ruppenthal
- The Moosewood Restaurant cookbooks
If you have a favorite recipe, cookbook, or online resource, please pass it on!